Website link: https://www.myschoolbucks.com/
Beginning with the 2015-2016 school year, Leyden will begin using MySchoolBucks to manage the food services account balances for all students. All balances have been moved from the previous system into MySchoolBucks. Parents/guardians will need to visit MySchoolBucks to create their accounts and then add their students.
Here are a few features of the new system:
- Payments are added to the student accounts within ten minutes
- Payment methods include: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and Electronic Check
- Ability to view meal purchases
- Ability to schedule automatic payments
- Ability to create low balance alerts
- Student ID cards should work at both campuses
- A mobile app is available for easy use
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.