Website link: https://www.myschoolbucks.com/
Leyden High School District 212 is using MySchoolBucks to manage the food services meal accounts and balances for all students, faculty, and staff. All balances have been moved from the previous system into MySchoolBucks. Parents/guardians and all new users will need to visit this link MySchoolBucks to create a profile. Once your profile is created you will be able to link your chosen payment method to your account. You can find and add your student(s) with just their first and last name and student ID number.
Here are a few features of this system:
- Payment methods include: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and Electronic Check
- Ability to view meal purchases and transaction history
- Ability to schedule automatic payments
- Ability to create low balance alerts
- Student ID cards should work at both campuses
- A mobile app is available for easy use
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.