A block of rooms has been reserved at the Aloft Chicago O'Hare Hotel in Rosemont, IL at the rate of $159.00 per night. The Aloft includes the following amenities:
- Newly renovated
- Standard King or Double Occupancy
- Complimentary O’Hare Airport shuttle with pick up every half of hour
- Complimentary shuttle to area companies and attractions (River’s Casino and CTA Blue line train station)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- 42” LCD HD TV’s, standard in every guest room with Bliss spa products
- 24/7 Grab-N-Go Gourmet, available in the Refuel center
- 24/7 Fitness center, available in the Recharge gym
- Only hotel anchored to the “The Park at Rosemont” Entertainment District, just take the skywalk
- Across the street from the new Fashion Outlets of Chicago mall
Transportation will be provided by Leyden from the Aloft Hotel to West Leyden High School every morning of the conference. The bus will depart from the hotel at 7:00 a.m. each morning. The return run from West Leyden to the Aloft Hotel will be at 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday and 2:30 p.m. on Friday.
There are lots of other hotels to choose from in the area, but transportation to/from the conference will only be available for guests staying at the Aloft Hotel.
To reserve a room at the Aloft Hotel, please use the following website: