On Saturday, October 29 2016, Leyden will offer a free SAT practice test for Leyden Juniors.
Time: 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Place: East and West Leyden
Why come in on a Saturday to take a practice test?
- Experience taking the test under realistic conditions. Taking the full test all at once is very different than practicing a few questions at a time.
- Get your score immediately. The test is scored using the SAT practice app, giving students immediate feedback.
- Get ready for the SAT prep course in January. Leyden will offer an SAT prep course in January, and we will be able to use your SAT Practice test results to help us create the best course possible!
Sign up for the October 29 SAT Practice test here! (Must be logged in with a student.leyden212.org account to access the sign up form)
Whether or not you take the October 29 Practice Test, here are some things you can do to prepare for the SAT:
- Sign up for a College Board and Khan Academy account. Khan Academy offers free personalized SAT practice problems based on your needs and strengths. (See this video for help getting your accounts set up correctly)
- Download the SAT Practice App. The app offers a practice test question every day and lets you score official SAT practice exams.
For more information, please contact Dr. Mikkel Storaasli, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
email: email@example.com, Phone (847) 451-3095