Open Campus Plan
The Return of “Open Campus!”
“Open Campus” will return to both West & East Leyden on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
“Open Campus” will open at 8:00 am and run until 12:35 pm. (Students with Extended Learning Opportunities (ELO) & Online Credit Recovery (OCR) may remain in Open Campus for those classes.)
Students must register for “Open Campus” using Supersaas by 12:00 noon the day prior to attending.
District “Open Campus” Rules:
- All students must be pre-registered on Supersaas.
- All those entering the buildings will be temperature checked to assure they are fever free.
- Students must self certify that they are free of Covid or Covid-like symptoms before entering the buildings.
- Appropriate masks must be properly worn at all times.
- Students must maintain appropriate social distancing (minimum of six feet) at all times.
- A lunch will be provided for any student upon request.
Bus Route Times:
- Morning Pick-Up
- 7:30 am
- Routes Home
- 12:35 pm for both campuses
- 1:00 pm for West only
- 2:20 pm for both campuses
Students should enter using Entrance #2.
West Leyden Supersaas Links:
Bus riders use Entrance #18 (at the bus drop off), if you Walk use Entrance #21 (King Street entrance).
East Leyden Supersaas Link: