This page and links are for the upcoming school year 2022 - 2023.
If your student is transferring in for the remainder of this school year, 2021 - 2022, please contact the Assistant Principal's office for an appointment at the appropriate campus.
East Leyden High School: 847.451.3025. West Leyden High School: 847.451.3121.
Tutorial for 2022 - 2023 Residency Verification Upload Click on this link to learn more about how to utilize the forms below and upload your residency documents.
Below is a list of the required documents:
1. Student’s Original Birth Certificate – FRESHMEN & NEW STUDENTS ONLY
2. Guardian’s Driver’s License or State ID or Passport
3. Divorced & Separated Form #3 or legal document – FRESHMEN & NEW STUDENTS ONLY
4. Category A (at least one of the following documents)
- Current Signed lease/Updated lease (Must be current prior to August, 2022)
- Most recent real estate tax bill (2021)
- Current mortgage/title/deed document or payment
- Affidavit Residency Form For Property Owner/Renter (Notarized)
- Landlord Verification Form (Notarized)
5. Category B (at least two of the following documents)
- Gas Bill
- Public aid card
- Electric Bill
- Medicaid card
- Water Bill/Sewer Bill
- Food stamp card
- Phone Bill
- Pay check stub
- Cable Bill
- City sticker receipt
- Vehicle registration
- Bank statement