Dual Enrollment - At Triton
Dual Enrollment (On Campus at Triton)
What is Dual Enrollment? (TDE101 / TDE102, 1 Semester, Grades 9-12)
Take a class that is not offered at Leyden High School at Triton College! This is a semester-long commitment that can be repeated as desired. Students are typically scheduled during Period 10 or during Student Teacher Time. This opportunity is open to freshmen through senior students.
- You take a class at Triton College with a Triton teacher.
- Your grades are shared with Leyden High School to ensure the successful completion of the course (A, B, C).
- ALL of the tuition and fees are paid by the district upon successful completion of the course.
Signing up for the Dual Enrollment program has its perks and benefits:
• Transferable* college credit earned from an accredited institution (limitations may apply)
• Reduction of the number of college classes taken after high school graduation
• Utilization of college resources and services, including the library, computer and academic labs, and tutoring services
• Participation in college campus activities
• Access to campus facilities
- Dual Credit Application Guide
- Dual Credit Application Video
- Dual Enrollment Registration Form
- Dual Credit New Student Orientation Info- This is a great resource for all your Dual Enrollment questions.
- Triton's Testing Center- After your application is complete, you may be required to take the Next Generation Accuplacer Exam.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Careers Office at 847-451-3031 or email@example.com.