Students work side by side with locals on community-driven service projects. We partner with non-profits and NGOs for the service learning experience to make sure our contributions are both meaningful and sustainable. The group lives in the communities we serve -- celebrating indigenous customs and forming lasting connections with locals.Through hands-on work and deep exposure to the local culture, students learn vital collaboration and problem-solving skills, and they return home inspired to make a difference.
- Students must be a junior or senior
- 15 or more service hours upon application
- Currently involved in at least one extracurricular activity
- Strong commitment to #LeydenPride and service
- 26 students will be accepted from an appliacation process
We will meet with students and parents as needed throughout the school year.