eLearning Plans, Food Distribution, Graduation Info & More
We will be updating this post with ongoing information about the extended Remote eLearning plans and schedule, food distribution, and other important information. Please check back regularly.
- Click here for the current list of pick-up times and locations --- versión en españolClick here for the current list of pick-up times and locations --- versión en español
REMOTE eLEARNING PLANS
- Remote eLearning resumed on Monday, April 6 and will continue until the state revokes the 'shelter in place' mandates.
- Our Remote eLearning Plan - "The buildings are closed, but school is in session!"
FACULTY OFFICE HOURS
Click the links below to view the lists of all the faculty office hour times.
PARENT/GUARDIAN ACCESS TO SCHOOLOGY
Parents/guardians now have access to the Schoology learning management system to view the eLearning materials, resources, assignments, assessments, and graded work for each of their student's courses.
Click below to read a letter from Leyden's Director of Technology to learn more:
LETTERS FROM THE SUPERINTENDENT
- 4/1/20 -- Joint announcement from the Leyden area Superintendents regarding the ongoing school closures
PUBLIC HEALTH ANNOUNCEMENTS
- On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 Leyden High School District 212 was notified that a staff member has tested positive for COVID-19.
- On Friday, March 27, 2020 Leyden High School District 212 was notified of two additional cases of COVID-19 within the Leyden Community.
- East Leyden Info
- West Leyden Info
LETTERS FROM THE PRINCIPALS